Monday, April 15, 2013

Where From Here

I am finally finding more time to write, although my husband would probably argue that I don't really have the time. Hehe I need to do some dishes and laundry, but that can wait until tomorrow right?   I am at the very, very end of this second book and will begin some edits. For all of those out there who have not read the first book it will be free for several days in preparation for the release of my second book.

Check out Going Home, Madilyn series Volume 1  on kindle and in the next few days it will be free!!!

Sorry this post is so short, but I want to get back to writing and wrapping up Where From Here. Also in my second book there will be an excerpt from another trilogy/series/ stand alone novel (not sure what it will turn into yet) so keep tuned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment