Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Contest

So I know a few of my facebook friends were wanting paper copies and since I am so excited about publishing my first book I thought I would do a contest.  I am in the process of double checking my book before I publish it in print. I just feel in hard copy it needs to be extra edited...part of my 'obssessiveness' I guess. So I hope to have it ready to buy in book print next week.

On to the contest. In hopes of getting my book out there anyone who shares the link to my book on facebook or posts about it on their facebook page encouraging others to read it come here and leave me a comment letting me know you shared it. I will out all of the names into random.com and choose a winner. The winner will get a signed copy of my book.

So share the link or comment about it then comment on here and let me know you shared my book. The contest will be up until I get my book completed for print (Should be at least through the weekend). If you have allready shared it or posted about it on your page feel free to come here and comment. You don't have to post about it again. If you tag me in your post I will automatically enter you.

Once I have the winner I will notify on here then you can email me your address or we can meet up in person if you live near by.

Here is the link to the book on amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Going-Home-Madilyn-ebook/dp/B00A31PKVU

Thanks Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment